Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - chrisslmoere

chrisslmoere

Member Name chrisslmoere

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: chrisslmoere

Length of Ban: Perm banned

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Alt account of HuttlyCuttly

Staff who banned you : GoodChum

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Alt account of HuttlyCuttly.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned for having an alt account of huttlycuttly. I was banned on that account for having a friend that was hacking/X-raying

What is your explanation of this reason? I was banned because my friend was x-raying on his account and I didn't know at the time I was on my huttlycuttly account. That account has been taken back because I bought it on ebay. I bought another account and wanted to hop back on the server didn't think I would get banned since I wasn't the one hacking.

Why should we unban you? I really like the server and enjoy playing. I like the concept and you guys have an active community I want to be part of.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not let my friend cheat again.

How can we trust you again? I would like to be apart of your community. I will read the rules again and not break them.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I really like the server and everyone is pretty chill. Thank you for reading this and hopefully I can get appealed.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
I have placed a 1 day ban on the chrisslmoere account to finish the Xray accomplice ban HuttlyCuttly was banned for. The HuttlyCuttly account has taken the perm ban for alt and will not be unbanned.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.