Username:

In-Game Name: cj_killerz69

Reason for ban Hacked Client - Xray Logged Proof

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you GoodChum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was playing with someone who was hacking.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Although I was playing with someone who was hacking, I shouldn't be banned because I never actually used hacked.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will never reap the benefits of other peoples use of hacks again.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? If anybody mentions the fact that they are hacking, I will be sure to report them and will stop contacting them immediately.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Being an accomplice to cheating is considered closely the same as cheating yourself as you benefit from the person cheating. From the fact you did benefit and didn't report the player you knew was cheating you fall under his punishment.

Appeal Denied

cj_killerz69

Is there any way for me to appeal my ban such as a inventory and profile reset and then a permanent ban if caught doing something wrong again because I don't think I can get another account to use to play on here. If there are other ways for me to appeal this ban just please let me know.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Your ban was only supposed to be 7 days, I just made a typo. any future instance is a perm

cj_killerz69

Thank you very much. I will never try to violate the rules again as this server is very fun to play one and I wouldn't want to restart on a new account.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.