Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Clint Cantrell

Clint Cantrell

Member Name Clint Cantrell

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: NineInchesUnBuff

Length of Ban: 1 Day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Farming as a Cop

Staff who banned you : Daddy

Staff who dealt with you : Daddy

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Farming as a cop.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think he thought because i was afk at my f home i was farming.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was afk which there does happen to be a auto farm but i wasn't farming. i was just afk for keys while i went to my dentist appointment and i come back banned. I

Why should we unban you? I play everyday all the time. I think it is unfair that i cant afk in my faction home without being banned. He didn't catch me selling drugs from my farm. He assumed ,which is not a good staff member. i always see y'all asking for evidence, and he had no evidence so i think that is a staff issue. I got Banned without reason.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I didn't do anything wrong i didn't sell drugs from the faction farm.( not even my farm its a faction farm.) if y'all are gonna do shit like this y'all should go back to cop applications. Plus they shouldn't be aloud to have factions.

How can we trust you again? I didn't do anything wrong once again i never lost y'alls trust.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I really like this server. I also like things to be fair. This wasn't fair i was just afking not even selling drugs from the once again (faction farm). I'm very aware of the rules that is why i was not selling the drugs i just wanted keys and its not against the rules to afk as a cop in your faction base. I also respect the staff and like how yall helped/put together the server keep up the good work.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
When did you rankup to cop? Like about how many hours or days ago?

Clint Cantrell

Plus if im gonna get banned for afking my f home for keys ill quit being a cop. Thats unfair im just chilling afking like alot of people do on this server.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Up to you. You can either wait it out or purchase an unban. You are responsible for anything that happens on your account.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.