Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Clipzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clipzy

Member Name Clipzy

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Clipzy

Length of Ban: 5 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp

Staff who banned you : Parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : Parcheesi15

Staff who have warned you previously : Parcheesi15

Reason for ban on record : Combat Hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Well, I 1v1 Parcheesi15 and they asked me to screen share. I did not know how so I asked. I am not the best with computers. So I was struggling with doing it and my computer was not showing what he told me to go on. I think although I could be wrong that they just got frustrated that I did not know how to do it and banned me without any definitive proof even when I was doing my best to do as he asked.

What is your explanation of this reason? Well, first of all, I was not hacking and never would. Also, I am sorry that I was struggling to understand what he was asking but they should of at least tried to help other than just going and banning me.

Why should we unban you? Well, I was not hacking.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will ensure that I know how to provide proper proof that I was not hacking and do it better than this time.

How can we trust you again? I was never hacking in the first place and I never will and you can trust me about that.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? At least try a little harder to explain instead of saying the same thing over and over and expecting me to understand it.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I was very clear with my instructions on how to screen share in a private call and how to stream in a normal discord channel. I messaged you in-game and on discord for nearly 45 minutes to try and give you the benefit of the doubt. In both scenarios, you brought up excuses that were not probably/possible and had no way to back up your claims.

In most cases, you would have been banned instantly for your pvp actions that I witnessed, but I like to have video evidence behind my pvp hack bans. This is why I asked you to screen share. Since you were unwilling and unable to provide any evidence at all to clear your name, you will remain banned.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.