Username:

In-Game Name: cnj2k

Reason for ban "Hacked Client - Xray"

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you GoodChum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned because I dug straight down to where I had seen a username previously. I am submitting my ban appeal once more. GoodChum_ reviewed my last appeal and obviously didn't consider my appeal seriously and disregarded my justification.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I do NOT have a hacked client. This was the same situation that happened to me for my first offense, but I did not bother appealing because I had just left for vacation.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I can prove that I do not have a hacked client and do not understand why I was not spoken to before given both of these bans. No one messaged me or asked what I was doing before banning me.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? As mentioned above, I can prove that I do not have a hacked client and am in one of the best factions on the server.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I have had many bases obviously xrayed as they were at bedrock level and completely despise xray hackers. I am not one and would like a chance to explain myself. I have spent countless hours searching for raids on this server and would not risk all that I have accomplished by using a client to raid.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
if you continue to make more you will be removed from the forums as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.