Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Coolbraydon11

Coolbraydon11

Member Name Coolbraydon11

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Coolbraydon11

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : bradderzwld

Staff who have warned you previously : I never got warned

Reason for ban on record : Farm hacking

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought i was farm hacking and i was

What is your explanation of this reason? I was using a hack client to make it easy

Why should we unban you? Because i had a fun time on the server and i wont ever hack again

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will disable my hacks and follow the rules and let staff spectate me

How can we trust you again? Because if i was appealed and i hacked again that would be stupid of me since i like the server and it would suck if i was banned again

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please unban me i will also respect the staff team and i will never hack again or do anything wrong and im truly sorry for hacking

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Latest posts

Members online