Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - coolcucumber

coolcucumber

Member Name coolcucumber

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: coolcucumber

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : alt account of codyboi

Staff who banned you : parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : nobody - just got kicked

Staff who have warned you previously : nobody

Reason for ban on record : Alt of Codyboi

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think my brother (Codyboi) was being a jerk on the server and got banned - my friends play on this server. Now the admins think im an alt of Cody. Which is fair enough, but i'm not him.

What is your explanation of this reason? They think were the same person - I won't say anything bad, just want to play with my friends :)

Why should we unban you? I will play on the server and be part of the community as much as i can

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? leave Cody banned and it wont happen again :)

How can we trust you again? let me back on the server and trust will be built back up - i'll earn it :)

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? please believe me, i just want to play with my friends. Leave Cody banned so this doesn't happen again please! Just want to play with my friends.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
The account Codyboi had clearly no intent to play the server and was overall just being toxic in chat. The fact that you joined minutes after he was banned for his actions leaves little doubt that you two are different people.

That being said, you are still able to join our Teamspeak server at ts3.mc-drugs.com and verify your accounts. Both you and your brother will have to be present to verify your accounts.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.