Username:

In-Game Name: coreboy95

Reason for ban Planting Drugs

Length of ban: 24 hours

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Dakotta

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I know I was banned for planting drugs but what honestly happened was that i was chasing a drug seller for about 2 minutes across the map. i finally corned him in a building where he dropped the drugs he had to me. I picked it up then i was going to let him go but i thought i would get in trouble for letting someone go that had drugs on them. So thats why i threw the drugs back to him and made the arrest because that was what was going to happen in the first place. You can even ask the play his name was Judy something, i chased him for a little while and had him cornered so he was going to get arrested either way. Im truthfully did not know if what i did was wrong i really had good intentions. I love this server, ive been playing for about a week now and ive never had any other problems, I used to play about 4 or 5 years ago as a kid and newly returned. I would really appreicate if i was given a second chance please. Thank you!

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I know I was banned for planting drugs but what honestly happened was that i was chasing a drug seller for about 2 minutes across the map. i finally corned him in a building where he dropped the drugs he had to me. I picked it up then i was going to let him go but i thought i would get in trouble for letting someone go that had drugs on them. So thats why i threw the drugs back to him and made the arrest because that was what was going to happen in the first place. You can even ask the play his name was Judy something, i chased him for a little while and had him cornered so he was going to get arrested either way. Im truthfully did not know if what i did was wrong i really had good intentions. I love this server, ive been playing for about a week now and ive never had any other problems, I used to play about 4 or 5 years ago as a kid and newly returned. I would really appreciate if i was given a second chance please. Thank you!

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I now relise what i did was wrong, i had good intentions and I wouldn't do anything purposely to get myself banned but i truly do enjoy being on this server.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I have been on the server for about a week now other than the time i played 4 years ago and i have no intentions on ever getting banned again. I will make sure i follow the rules and read through the list of rules to ensure i dont commit anything that could lead to another situation like this.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I would finally just like to apologize once again because i really did not want to get banned and didn't mean to break the rules. I can promise it wont happen again. And im hopefully looking forward to you guys giving me a second chance and let me be a cop again as well and hopefully unban me sooner than the 24 ban because i basically play this game all day. thank you.

coreboy95

Mod
Staff member
Hi, so i just attempted to use a second account until my first accounts ban time was over. I didn't know that you weren't allowed to do that. I was just trying to play the server as I explained above that I literally have nothing to do all day. I didn't recieve a warning nor did I know that using a second account with not allowed. I would like to apologize but at the same time I really didn't even know that it was banable i just had gotten into the server and said something in the chat about my situation and i was banned almost immedietly. Can you please return my ban to the orginal time of 24 hours. If i knew i wowuld get a longer ban time i wouldnt have logged into my second account it makes not sense as you can see in my first reply why would i try to extend my ban time. I really do just want to play the game and had no reason to break any rules purposly. sorry again i really didn't mean it.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Being ignorant towards a rule that is clearly listed in our rules about using alts isnt our problem its yours. Your ban has been extended by 24 hours because you couldn't wait 4 hours. Your original appeal is also denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online