coreboy95

Mod
Staff member
Username:

In-Game Name: coreboy95

Reason for ban Perms to become a cop revoked

Length of ban: 1 day ban(4 months ago)

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Dakotta (not 100% sure, it was 4 months ago)

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I planted drugs on a player by accident 4 months ago when I was still new to the server and didn't know all of the rules, like I do now.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was still new to the server and didn't know all of the rules of the server. I obviously now know all of the rules and wouldn't break any of them. I have over 260 hours in the game now as well which also shows that I have the experience and knowledge of the servers rules.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have already gone over the rules multiple times and now know all of the rules, especially the rules for cops.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I'm somewhat known by the players on the server and some staff so I think I'm pretty well trusted when it comes to not breaking any rules.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I have really spent time to understand this server and I would really appreciate it if you guys gave me the chance to prove my self by giving me a second chance to be able to become a cop again. 4 months ago I even attempted to become a helper, so I wouldn't have done that if I was here to break any rules. Thank you.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal accepted.

. Please make sure you read the rules and understand them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.