corinnakoph

Reason for ban Accomplice of an xray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? yes

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? for a farm design

Why do you think you were banned?
Some of my friends play a server and I played with he said he found a base with 1 and a half stacks of netherite I did not believe him I got on and I was amazed we raided it me not knowing he has x-ray but I don't think he has Xray but I have no clue.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Well I did nothing all I did was log on and we raided it and I don't think it was my fault for it I just logged on and tpa to him thinking he found a base.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well, i don't know what I can do I can kick him from my faction and just not raid bases with him anymore.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Well, you won't see me banned again because I won't participate in his raids only mine so I don't get banned because I like playing on this server with my friends every day after school and on the weekends.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Well, I'm sorry for what my friend has done when he gets unbanned ill tell him not to do it to anyone and I can't raid with him anymore. But if you guys think he has an x-ray I believe you but I don't think he does I'm just asking how do you know that trippy____ has an x-ray?

Last edited:

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied

There are multiple instances of you tping to bases that he raided not just one all of which are suspicious and proven to be xrayed. As well there are further logs that show you yourself digging directly into bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.