Username:

In-Game Name: Corresponding

Reason for ban xray in logs

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Jrd3044

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I think this ban is from when another player gave a faction member of mine coords to a base, we dug down on those exact coords and into the base. the faction member has a ss of the players coord.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? As stated above, a misunderstanding sadly.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I think the measures we took would prevent this even more.. sadly without contacting every single staff member when you get coords to a base and digging down is counted as xray unless giving a screenshot right away

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You can trust me because i do not xray and my teammate has the ss, or atleast he said he did. i will work on getting the image of the coords being sent to him.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thank you for taking your time and reading this appeal. i appreciate it.

Corresponding

2022 Gold Founder
HERE IS THE PROOF

Attachments

• Proof.jpg
    Proof.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 95

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Can you send another screenshot that is readable, possibly a screenshot of it instead of a picture of the computer screen?

Corresponding

2022 Gold Founder
Hi Jrd, could you please just give me your discord? this is a photo of "FsAsh" getting told the coordinates. this is not my conversation i was just there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.