Username:

In-Game Name: Corresponding

Reason for ban Use of alts

Length of ban: 5day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Use of alts.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? My siblings play on the server with me and i've done this before. i can verify that they are all elligible players and do play the game on there own

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? hop in a coord to prove that everyone who is logged on is a real person and plays the server

How can you ensure we can trust you again? discord or something to prove that were all eligible players

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? this is seriously messed up man, like i've tried to verify this before and still yet, no warning or verification just ban and forget about the players who spend 300+ hours on the server and continually buy keys and stuff. we enjoy playing the server but the false bans are getting out of hand and i'm really starting to get frustrated... please take this appeal into consideration and if my siblings/ family members dont want to appeal just leave them banned.

Corresponding

2022 Gold Founder
Like give me a discord right now, set a meeting time and we will all sit down and prove that we are who we are and who owns what account and plays where. im sure its not a foreign thing that family members play on the same server. come on guys, like this can't be a continual thing.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Feel free to come onto are team speak sever and talk to a admin to verify you are not all alts. Ts3.mc-drugs.com is the server, no password. Since 3 of 4 of you were all online at the same time you should all have separate computers so all of you will need to join.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.