Username:

In-Game Name: cpcod15

Reason for ban Combat log

Length of ban: 30 minutes

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Kidcar33

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? It was racially motivated considering my skin is full black.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Kidcar33 was trying to kill me, so I tried attacking back, in doing so I found out that he was in god mode so I got scared and logged.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not fighting kidcar33.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I will not fight t-admins nor admins.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I don't think this is fair, considering he was literally killing me and I couldn't attack him back because he was in god mod.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
BULjlaB.png

So, your internet cut out or you logged because you were scared. Which is it?

It was clear from the context at the time that Kidcar and ALostPaperBag were messing around and no one was actually in danger of being killed by him. I'm not going to defend him messing around in this way, or claim that your ban was justified because of it, but your appeal is a joke.

Under normal circumstances I would recommend this be removed from your history since the ban is already up and no one should be punished for a staff member messing around, but that you were so quick to claim it was your internet that caused you to log makes me think you were planning to do that no matter what happened.

If you want to be taken seriously next time don't write troll answers in your appeal.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.