Username:

In-Game Name: cpcod15

Reason for ban "go play somewhere els"

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I believe that this ban was biased, there were no previous warnings. The reason why I was banned is not listed anywhere in the rules.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was just participating in faction banter considering this is a faction server I don't see why this is a problem.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't be a nuisance in chat.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I'll come back as both a better player and a better man. I want to play with my friends again.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I'm sorry for my past behaviors, I came on today trying to turn over a new leaf, but it is a factions server and I would like to participate in the banter between factions as it is an integral part of gameplay.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Apologies I have been busy the last few days and haven't had any time for mcd. You were banned to go play somewhere els cause we dont want your toxic behavior on the server anymore. Your "faction banter" isn't banter. It's a attack on some one directly. You were all ready muted for a month for this exact reason. Then you come back and with days turn around and do it again.

cpcod15

This doesn't necessarily make sense to me, why would I not instead receive a perm mute, I can name countless other players who are a lot more toxic than me not receive a ban but instead a perm mute.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
It's due to your history on the server. Not just this year but years past

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.