Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - CreeperJ28

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperJ28

Member Name CreeperJ28

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: CreeperJ28

Length of Ban: Perm.

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Farm hacks

Staff who banned you : ace

Staff who dealt with you : ace

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : farming hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : farm hacks. ace teleported right behind me as i was farming, and replanting so i can only assume he was disappointed

What is your explanation of this reason? i had just dug out a 64X64 and i wanted to just plant it all quickly so i can start my farm, and i stupidly decided that a farm hack that can plant would be a good temp to get my farm started.

Why should we unban you? because i realized how stupid and lazy i was to use a farm hack to start my farm, ive been with mc-drugs since before noodly and them were admin and never once have i hacked or been banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? delete this hack and continue with how i played for years

How can we trust you again? to trust is a hard thing to gain. but i've been loyal to the server, i messed up big time and i own up to that but i can promise it wont happen again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i hope yall are having a good day, and i hope i can get another chance to undo this dumb choice that i made and continue to play on this amazing server that i have called home for years and hopefully for the future to come.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied
Farming is the main base of the economy on the server. We take these hacks very seriously.
Apologising will not get you a unban

CreeperJ28

Then what can i do? This is the only server i actually commit to and for one dumb mistake to cost years game time doesn't feel right, I made mistakes i messed up i get it but idk what else i can do to get unbanned. i can delete the hack i can apologize and thats really all i can think of to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online