Username:

In-Game Name: CYC_King

Reason for ban "Accomplice to xray"

Length of ban: 10 DAYS

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? dont go back to a base, which was abandoned, had been run through by players many times, and was in the wild and unclaimed

Why do you think you were banned? because the admin told me not to do something and i did it anyways. it was completely my fault to be honest . ive been on the game no more than 4 days tops. i just wanted a new game to play with my friends.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i should be unbanned, or at least have my ban reduced, because i was not cheating. i will discord screenshare and im on a microsoft surface. the thing couldnt run cheats even if i wanted to.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will learn to respect the admins wishes

How can you ensure we can trust you again? its kind of like the honor system in most things we have today with the covid vaccine and no mask policy. theres really no one checking to see if you were actully vaccinated, you just have to trust. ill do everything in my power to play the game the right way this time if im unbanned

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? i would like to apologize to all the server staff, specifally ace for blatantly disrespecting wishes and cn ensure that it wont happen again. hopefully you can find it in your hearts to unban me or reduce my ban . thank you for considering and have a great night.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied.

I warned you and you went back to the base. I gave you a chance. If I catch you or any of your buddies cheating again I'm going to perm every one of you

Last edited:

CYC_King

bro i wasnt cheating. and whats the harm? there is no harm done to you or any other players. im not hurting anyone.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Are you serious I told you the base was x-rayed and to not come back. I deleted your home and as soon as your buddy came back that also got tped in. You had them to you back Into the base. Then you both started going threw the chests. How is that not harming/cheating

CYC_King

u never said anything about the base being xrayed. and never warned him about it either. idc about my acct. unban 6bigd9. u know u never said anything about the base being xrayed. that was a flat out lie. your a shitty admin for not warning him.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
i told you the base was xrayed not to come back after i banned your 2 buddies. i dont care if your buddy didnt know you knew as soon as they tped you there and you still went threw the chests

CYC_King

first of all that xxAwokenxx guy was in HoeyMoney stream and claimed it was his base. we all tped and set homes as we thought we had made a friend. he told us we can take whatever. so we jumped at the opprutunity. u said jack shit about the base being xrayed and you know thats a fact. and how in fucks name do i get 10 days. shouldnt u be worried about actual cheaters.

Mr_D_Face

first of all that xxAwokenxx guy was in HoeyMoney stream and claimed it was his base. we all tped and set homes as we thought we had made a friend. he told us we can take whatever. so we jumped at the opprutunity. u said jack shit about the base being xrayed and you know thats a fact. and how in fucks name do i get 10 days. shouldnt u be worried about actual cheaters.
you can check HoeyMoneys past broadcast aswell

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
10 days for me warning you not to go back to the Xrayed base and you going back to the base.

CYC_King

so u gave 7 days days to a cheater. makes sense. u never said shit about the base being xrayed bro. i would like a different dmin to reveiw this becuse your clearly biased. check CYC_Joe on Twitch. the broadcast is saved and there you will find undisputable evidence with our voices as well in the background. i read the message you sent me outloud and never once did u mention any xray.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
you were all in the same faction together. im not buying any of this. i suggest dropping the subject all ready and wait out your ban.

CYC_King

start watching at 1:33:00. this is when awoken first makes contact and around 1:45:00 is when xxAwokenxx asks us to tp to him, then a bit later he asks the rest of us to come as well. 1:47:00 HoeyMoney asks awoken if he could use the base for storage. Awoken also says around that point, 1:48:00, set as home. 1:48:45 is when he says "can i meet friends" to which hoey replys "tp". and afterwards we set homes. we were led on by this awoken character and set homes. if you could take the time to look into this thoroughly and properly evaluate the situation you will see that we were never in the wrong here. 2:20:00 is around when hoey gets banned. around 1:43:44 awoken says "take as many as you want" referring to the blaze rods.

CYC_King

this is all a clear indication that we were never told that the base was xrayed into, and awoken never said that it wasnt his base

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.