In-Game Name: Da_Baws2

Reason for ban Hacked Client (ss)

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In Game

Staff who banned you Lurnnn

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? for having a client in my files

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Well on the 11th of july me and my buddies i met from the server last map (who dont play anymore we just got real close talking on disc) were bored one day couldn't figure out what we wanted to do. so one of em was like lets go on random minecraft servers and just fuck with the people. they mentioned this server but i told them specifically please no its not worth it for me and yall. so they agreed and went on just whatever server popped up first. And why i should be unbanned is because i wasnt hacking on the server, i would never (again >_>) because yall are always on /patrol looking for fools it would be pointless. the version wasnt even on my launcher anymore. i deleted them the moment we were done but i guess the files in %appdata% still stay there which is where he saw them.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? just not download a client no matter what, even to have fun with friends

How can you ensure we can trust you again? ive only used a client once got caught and said i would never do it on the server again because yall admins are hella good at catching people. so why even try.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? only a few things i wanna let yall know is 1. lurnn shouldnt of did that unless one of you admins told him to but i doubt that bc hes too close with alostpaperbag. 2. i never used the client on the server 3. the only reason they wanted to check was because i found one of bags vaults and they claimed my tunnels were in a weird spot and looked sus. and i can explain them. 1. the coords i chose to go down to start the tunnel was completely random figured if i went to 7500 that was the border last month and no ones dumb enough to set one up right there. 2. why i was at y-30 was because i had a tunnel at y-20 which was a straight line. the one at y-30 was gunna be one that was wider to check more area, now theres a part that goes 3 tall. thats becasue im in the quarrier job and at that moment i was like huh maybe ill get more money from doing this. then i found his vault. then i continued the tunnel to like around 2k more blocks doing that same strategy but only 2 high because it wasnt much more money for the amount of effort. also during the SS lurnnn asked me what server were we on and i said i couldn't remember because there was a good sum of em. he replied that he can remember every server hes been on in the past 20 days and what i was saying is BS. however i did show him one server i forgot to delete and it was called business craft (an rp server) he laughed and said why would i hack on a rp server you dont even have pvp gear on. well we werent pvping bc there is no pvp on that particular server just finding peoples homes and raiding em. all im gunna say is ive been a good boy on the server *slightly toxic to idiots* but honestly i would never hack to find a shitty vault and a mods let alone, like to give myself a lil credit that im not this stupid yall are too good at finding xrayers and shit.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
I will start off by saying that when it comes to suspicious raids and suspicious activities pvp - xray - esp you name it we do often now more so then ever like to take the screenshare approach.

Upon someone being screenshared it's already likely that we think there is a chance said player is cheating, so if the player has compatible clients or other types of cheats and modifications on there PC we tend to ban them as we find it far too likely that said player did and was using them.

If you had been an active player on 2b2t or something like that at the very least I could consider that as that's something quite provable and understandable. However in this case, you didn't know what server you even played on and you just picked a random server off your playerlist, and I stand by what I said in that call that you saying you were "messing around hacking on randoms with my friends" on a RolePlay server where you had little to no gear, 3 melons and a stone sword I think is quite hard to believe. You had no gear to pvp nor any gear gained from "raiding homes" as you described in your post.

To touch on you complaining about me ssing you saying it was unfair, as a staff member I do indeed have the ability to screen-share you at any time if I have fair reasoning or suspicion to believe you may be cheating or otherwise, but I usually get an admins approvals in situations like this anyways, which is what I did, before after and throughout the screenshare I was speaking to an Admin, InfamousAge. I told him all the info surrounding the situation and asked him if I could screenshare you and we agreed it was sufficient to issue your ban.

Personally I stand by my decision but of course I will leave the final say of this appeal to a higher up.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Lurnn summed up what needed to be said here very well. The suspicion among the staff team was already present and the evidence of a hacked client being installed is extensive enough beyond a reasonable doubt to ban for.

As he stated, mods are perfectly capable of conducting screen shares with players and if they have questions, there is always an admin available to provide a second opinion.

With the client being found, there is no reason for us to lift your ban.

- Appeal Denied

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.