In-Game Name: 0xB

Reason for ban Selling pre-cop drugs as cop

Length of ban: 1 day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Selling pre-cop drugs as cop

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Well It was from I base I had raided just maybe 20 minutes previously from me becoming a cop. I didn't have enough money to even rank up to become a cop till i raided that base so i could enroll in the police. None of the drugs were actually grew by me at all. I like to roleplay as DEA agent raiding bases and turning in evidence. I don't think I did anything wrong, its not like I intentionally stored tons of drugs to sell off. What else am i supposed to do with the drugs I had?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? It can't happen again because all the drugs I obtain will be Post-cop drugs.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You don't have too trust me because I plan on never leaving the police so this ban will never apply again.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I didn't mean to break any rules, a warning could have sufficed.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You are supposed to sell all drugs you obtain as a druggy to the drug dealers. If you read the cop rules, which you are told to do when you enroll and by signs in the cop spawn, you would see that you aren’t allowed to sell drugs you obtained before enrolling as a cop. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse. Appeal denied. See you in a day.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.