In-Game Name:
darkbrewery

Reason for ban X-Ray

Length of ban: 7 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) While Offline

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I understand how a precisely targeted raid could appear to be an xray attack, however that is not the case.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I keep screenshot proof of how I find bases and can provide evidence to exonerate myself.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Will continue to keep screenshots to prevent being falsly accused of using an xray client.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Because I believe in a healthy competitive gameplay environment that is free of unfair advantages.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I appreciate being able to play on such a fun server.

Last edited:

Theo Hawse

Attached is an scrrenshot of my mods folder
7589c660ef31ad5d504613f8e79f3052.png

Theo Hawse

Attached are all my recent raids, proof of using entities to locate underground farms.

Attachments

• aJDUjCVaCFPkf9gP-pic.jpg
    aJDUjCVaCFPkf9gP-pic.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 89
  • p4Ncb94m09alR0pv-pic.jpg
    p4Ncb94m09alR0pv-pic.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 69
  • UcUBHAjhkLTL6qTC-pic.jpg
    UcUBHAjhkLTL6qTC-pic.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 88
  • ui3U8OLKaRkOCbvI-pic.jpg
    ui3U8OLKaRkOCbvI-pic.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 63
  • xNP14W62NUpxpAvu-pic.jpg
    xNP14W62NUpxpAvu-pic.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 72

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied

I can go into any of the worlds (wild, farmm or farma) and fly around and my entity count will go anywhere from 0 to 35 often its constantly changing. When I check the 20-35 entities ones i came across more often then not I find nothing there. When I say that I only checked about 30ish of these and found zero bases. So unless you have hundreds of holes leading to nothing I'm very sceptical of this method of raiding. Dont get me wrong I've seen unclaimed bases with 60, 100 hell I seen a vault with 187 entities. These bases I would agree can and most likely will be raided for there entities at some point.

looking threw your logs you have never dug a hole into nothing. you have a 100% rate of digging into bases.

Latest posts

Members online