Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - DarkSlaveMasterx

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSlaveMasterx

Member Name DarkSlaveMasterx

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: DarkSlaveMasterx

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm

Staff who banned you : CJHUBER

Staff who dealt with you : CJHUBER

Staff who have warned you previously : CrankyCorpse

Reason for ban on record : Excessive chat misconduct

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned for my fantasies that I was reading out in the chat. Honestly it was unironic and I thought fan fics were allowed and I has doing the improv but that was partly my fault. The admins must have thought I was trolling and trying to offend people however that was not the case.

What is your explanation of this reason? It would be likely that this was just a misunderstanding and if my ban is lifted I will talk by the rules of the TOS. The intent of offending people was not present but the admin who banned me must have seen it that way.

Why should we unban you? Because I never had the intent of being offensive and I was improvising fantasies for the other players to see. I however didn't realize that no one wanted to see those messages and I will have to learn from that.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will refrain from reading fantasies out loud and keep it to myself. I would avoid using the chat and wouldn't care if I was permanently muted but I just want to play again.

How can we trust you again? Because I will refrain from doing what I did and learn from my mistakes. It was part my fault and part misunderstanding.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please take into account that my messages were unironic and were kinky fantasies that I had. I never meant to offend anyone I was just sharing my art. My apologies for this and I will ensure that this never happens again. Have a nice day!!

Cjhuber

Staff member
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
Your appeal is denied. There is no place on this server for the type of chat that you were using. You were already warned for chat offences prior to dismorning as well. Making jokes about doing sexual stuff to kids in any nature is not tollerated on this server. Let alone the racism and other graphic content that you were using.
unknown.png

Last edited:

DarkSlaveMasterx

I agree but maybe me and Hypocrititical don't deserve a Perm ban as what we were banned for is easily manageable unlike hacking. I believe a temp ban would apply better and if our poor behaviour was seen in chat again you could easily perm ban us.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
No.

Looking at your history you were already given multiple chances to act like a decent human being. Referring to the things you were saying as "poor behaviour" is a gross understatement. Any dumb kid with google can find and download minecraft hacks, it's not comparable to how broken you would have to be to think the way you were speaking is ok in any context. Go play somewhere else, you two are not welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.