Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - DarkSlaveMasterx

DarkSlaveMasterx

Member Name DarkSlaveMasterx

[B]Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.[/B]

[B]In Game Name:[/B] Pahiti

[B]Length of Ban:[/B] Permanent

[B]Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :[/B] Perm

[B]Staff who banned you :[/B] CJHUBER

[B]Staff who dealt with you :[/B] CJHUBER

[B]Staff who have warned you previously :[/B] CrankyCorpse

[B]Reason for ban on record :[/B] Misuse of chat

[B]Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :[/B] Because I was inappropriately using the chat and saying terrible things. The admins would have been disgusted by the things I said those couple months back.

[B]What is your explanation of this reason?[/B] Because I was stupid back when this happened and I was trying to test my limits and say immature comments I would like to admit that my previous appeal was complete bullshit that I made up when I was trying to get unbanned. But now I want to admit I was wrong and please you can do whatever it takes but I need this ban lifted so I can have fun again.

[B]Why should we unban you?[/B] Because all I wanna do is play this server and I will do whatever it takes to do so. Ever since I have regret saying that stupid stuff and realized that I had thrown away one if the few servers I enjoyed playing.

[B]What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?[/B] I will refrain from using chat and never use it again unless I want to have a genuine conversation.

[B]How can we trust you again?[/B] I beg you to perma mute me from chat so I don't go around saying dumb stuff on the server however that shouldn't be necessary as my self-control has greatly improved and these couple months have improved my maturity.

[B]What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?[/B] I would like to request that you take into consideration that this actually was my favourite server and it would mean the world to me if the ban was lifted. I know this probably get denied for obvious reasons but I believe a perma mute would be more appropriate and allow me to enjoy online Minecraft. Thanks for reading this MCDRUGS is seriously one of the most fun servers I have ever played and this is not me trying to suck up to the admins but I am serious. Also I am sorry even though apology appeals get denied I am and please allow me to play again.

Last edited:

DarkSlaveMasterx

I have changed my Minecraft username to Pahiti by the way just if you decide to lift my appeal however I imagine you won't and I fully understand.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied

Your chat behavior was way out of line at the time of the ban.

The map reset is coming up soon you will be unbanned at that time.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.