In-Game Name:
datonecoolman

Reason for ban Alt account of toneiscool1

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) ingame

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I think I was banned for being an alt of toneiscool1 but I wasn't

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I am not an alt account of toneiscool1 im his brother irl

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I would be careful next time

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Interfears51 will confirm our IP

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Me and tone can send proof that he isn't hacking and that im not an alt account of tone

Last edited:

datonecoolman

I didn't really know what to put on the "What else would you like to say to you admins reveiwing your appeal?" but what I wanted to say was that if you want I could show proof of not being an alt of toneiscool1

datonecoolman

Also this report may seem fishy seeing that Im a new member its because I never made an MC drugs account till now I never thought I would get banned or have to do anything on this website but Interfears51 told me I had to make an account to make an appeal.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
i would like for you interfears51 and toneiscool1 to join are TS and please speak with a admin to confirm you are indeed different player. you can join at ts3.mc-drugs.com

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.