Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - David Jarosz

David Jarosz

Member Name David Jarosz

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Crimson_Xuluz

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : NA

Staff who have warned you previously : NA

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client - Xray Caught in the act

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : thought i was xraying

What is your explanation of this reason? i tpa to wittedharp who found a base by accident i deicded to super breaker around to try and find something since you usually find more than one base and as i was doing that i found a side of the chest so i investigated and there was a bunch of diamond ore so i was like wtf come here guys

Why should we unban you? i have no previous warnings or bans on records this was just luck

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? nothing much i can do it was dumb luck

How can we trust you again? im a long term player on the server and im just back after a break from the server

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i got no way to prove my innocence cause it was just complete dumb luck

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
I watched you stop and look directly at the base I spawned in front of you then proceed to "with dumb luck" dig into the base before both of your friends followed you into the base.

This tunnel also appears to be a direct dig towards where I had the chests set up not a random dig towards something. I've marked in black where you started and in red where the chests where. https://gyazo.com/9e129423b5992ba7a6647ab7acfafadd
9e129423b5992ba7a6647ab7acfafadd

Your ban will be staying make sure your client is removed when your ban is up in 7 days.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.