Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - DBcCREAPER

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBcCREAPER

Member Name DBcCREAPER

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: DB_CREAPER

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : (auto clicker)

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : (auto-clicker)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was using a auto clicker no denying of it, but they probably thougt the auto clicker was part of a nodus of some kind wich it wasn't i dont use nodus or any kind of hacking client.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was using it, but before i did i read all of the pages of the rulebook and also asked in chat multiple times with staff members online, i saw no harm in using it so i did.

Why should we unban you? Because it is unfair to ban someone for a entire week for something that isnt pointed out in the /rules. I was doing no harm no exploiting nothing. I really enjoy the server and this is just making me think about quitting, when you get band for something that is not in the rule book.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't use the auto-clicker again thats for sure

How can we trust you again? Trust hasn't been broken from my perspective

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I think it's really exaggerated that i was band for a entire week without a single warning. Thanks for reading this appeal i hope i get new shortly

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I'll let Candy make the decision for your ban, but I'd just like to show that it's very clearly pointed out in the rules (page 3/4 - rule 13c) that this is not allowed:
ldmVXG9.png

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You were using auto clicker in spawn where the halloween entities spawn so you could just sit there and click away to get souls for the halloween event. You were clearly using it for an advantage... I will talk it over with some other admins... I will come back with a final desicion on your appeal shortly. Thanks for your patience.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Since you were using the autoclicker for obvious reasons to benefit yourself while AFK... The ban will stay as it currently is. Appeal Denied.

DBcCREAPER

Since you were using the autoclicker for obvious reasons to benefit yourself while AFK... The ban will stay as it currently is. Appeal Denied.
7 day ban !!! comeon ! I've learn my lesson. I wont do it again ever, i dont want to wait 7 days untill i can play again cmn

DBcCREAPER

I really am sorry i removed the autoclicker the moment i got banned
Unban me please, i got alot of people counting on me on the server
I promised them things that i need to get done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online