Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - DDevil_1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimShady

Member Name DDevil_1

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: itsramen_

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft permanent ban

Staff who banned you : kidcar

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : ddos threat

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : they thought i was gonna ddos the server

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i dont even know what ddos means, i was just joking. i even said that as a joke before. i literally dont know what a ddos means.

Why should we unban you? i didnt do anything

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not say stuff like that

How can we trust you again? not joke around

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? this was really stupid i dont even know what ddos means im not a tech geek

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Your ban will remain permanent.
Appeal Denied.

[00:20:04] [Thread-70/INFO]: �rOhChit �f[Chemist] itsramen_: you know the best way to get admins all excited
[00:20:09] [Thread-70/INFO]: �rOhChit �f[Chemist] itsramen_: threaten ddos
[00:20:25] [Thread-70/INFO]: �rOhChit �f[Chemist] itsramen_: IM GONNA DDOS THE SERVER GUYS

SlimShady

it was clearly a joke, i looked in the ban logs and saw athat people got banned for DDOS so i made a joke about it coudlnt you shorten the ban clearly im not gonna ddos the server when i dont even know what it means

Last edited:

SlimShady

ok i just looked up what a DDOS means and its like a server hack or whatever where you shut someone down im sorry that i joked about that but it was a JOKE, i didn't even know what it meant, and from my previous comments i was clearly just messing around, im sorry that i said that because as an owner of a minecraft server that must worry you but i was just joking i wasnt being serious at all

Last edited:

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Dakota and I have decided to reduce this ban to 5 days. Do not make fake tickets, or make another ddos threat. Doing so will result in either a month/perm ban.

Thanks
jrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.