Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - delusionalsnake

delusionalsnake

Member Name delusionalsnake

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: delusionalsnake

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : hacked client/blocked glitching

Staff who banned you : InfamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : hacked client/blocked glitching

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I raided , since when is raiding a cause for a ban?

What is your explanation of this reason? Since when is raiding a ban seriously? All I did was utilize a creeper to activate pressure plates to enter doors, go on try it, it works since creepers do not blow up as you are aware. That might be the only reason that I believe that there was a speculation of hacking.

Why should we unban you? Because no rules were broken,

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Just play the game and not do anything stupid.

How can we trust you again? I do not know how to answer this since I did not do anything wrong.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I just want this to be resolved, and please fix the creepers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.