Username:

In-Game Name: Demondew

Reason for ban Inappropriate books about staff

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Craanky

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? because of having said books that i literally put away in my base including the ones that were in the original chest where i got them from.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I thought it was just a harmless story because i didn't even read the book.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? just dispose of it immediately

How can you ensure we can trust you again? because i learn from my mistakes very easily

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Can you hurry this up slightly please since i have a friend possibly joining in a few hours

Demondew

the reason i put no for did any other staff deal with you before you were banned because it was just craanky who waited until i was offline

Demondew

btw the books that were mentioned should've been taken care of before anyone who happened to pass by it since there is not a rule against staff checking for inappropriate or hateful stuff about staff especially when you already banned the guy who created them

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Username:

In-Game Name:
Demondew

Reason for ban Inappropriate books about staff

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Craanky

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? because of having said books that i literally put away in my base including the ones that were in the original chest where i got them from.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I thought it was just a harmless story because i didn't even read the book.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? just dispose of it immediately

How can you ensure we can trust you again? because i learn from my mistakes very easily

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Can you hurry this up slightly please since i have a friend possibly joining in a few hours
You messaged me in game in reference to the books asking if I wanted one, when I said no and that if you are distributing them you should stop it immediately, you tried to play it smart saying you’re not distributing them and that players were just happening to come across them.

I mentioned in chat when another player asked for a copy that players seen distributing these books would receive the same punishment as the other three players. You then proceeded to publicly talk about the books.

Did you receive a warning? yes. I warned you in messages verbally, and if that isn’t enough the three other player bans should have been enough warning.

Your appeal is denied. See you in 7 days.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.