Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Accepted Ban Appeal - Derpy_Donald

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Derpy_Donald, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Derpy_Donald

Derpy_Donald New Member

Member Name Derpy_Donald

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
    These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Derpy_Donald

Length of Ban: 5 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : EyadM7ShSh

Staff who dealt with you : EyadM7ShSh

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was on the creative server (First time) and was building a house. I was using schematica with printer.

What is your explanation of this reason? I thought schematica with printer was allowed.

Why should we unban you? I always thought that schematica was allowed on the server. And I believe I did not deserve the bad, since it has no real affect on anyone.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will read the rules more thoroughly.

How can we trust you again? I will make sure to follow the rules more strictly.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am sorry.
  2. Derpy_Donald

Derpy_Donald New Member

Sorry for any bad spelling.
  3. MadamCookie

MadamCookie Mod Staff Member Moderator

It has come to my attention that i am stupid and printer is allowed on creative. Sorry for the mistake and my incompetence.
    Appeal Accepted.
  4. Derpy_Donald

Derpy_Donald New Member