In-Game Name: DigestedPeak12

Reason for ban Xray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you goodchum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i xrayed

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I x-rayed I'm not gonna lie. I believe the ban time is totally fair, but i am hoping you will let me off early to play with my bro cotton. He is off work all weekend and i have 2 days left, by then it will be Sunday night and he will have to go to bed for work, if you would let me be able to join him for this American holiday weekend I would be very grateful

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I restore my pc right after it happen, all files are gone

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I imagine you will watch me like a hawk and rightfully so, on my end i will play the game exactly as intended

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I'm sorry I used an unfair advantage against others. I realize this server is the real deal, and cheating on it is pointless

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances. These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted.

Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.