In-Game Name:
dogp

Reason for ban Using police abilities to escape prison

Length of ban: 1 day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Aubie2002

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I used my police ability to leap out of prison.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? thought that's what the leap ability was intended for and that I was supposed to be able to leap onto places I normally wouldn't be able to, I also didn't read any rules against it which is why I thought this.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Never use police ability to escape prison.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? This is my first ban and I want to keep my record clean.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Could there be a rule about using police abilities in prison because there aren't any and it could prevent people from making the same mistake I did. How was I supposed to know it was against the rules when it isn't stated in the police rules and I didn't get any warnings.

Last edited:

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Due to there being no signs or warnings this map regarding this your appeal has been accepted. If you are found to do it again your ban will be longer next time. I am going to place signs around prison like we had on previous maps.

Latest posts

Members online