Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Doni_Bobez

Doni_Bobez

Member Name Doni_Bobez

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Doni_Bobez

Length of Ban: 1 Week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : No One

Staff who have warned you previously : No One

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client - X-ray First Offence

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the thought that I x-rayed a base in wild

What is your explanation of this reason? I was mining and I ran into the base and sealed it up with their obsidian and started rearranging their stuff then some people teleported into the base and killed me

Why should we unban you? Because I have done nothing to deserve this and i was in the middle of reporting someone who was teleporting around the wild

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will prove that i have absolutely no hacked clients by screen recording it

How can we trust you again? I can also do a live video VIA discord with an admin

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am not mad i am frustrated i know that this admin was doing his job with his suspicion and i apologize for the troubles that i might have caused by wasting that admins time with him banning me.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
You mined directly into a chest vault you would not have known about unless you were hacking. come back in 7 days without your client

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.