Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - DRECKIGESCHWEINE

Member Name DRECKIGESCHWEINE

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: DRECKIGESCHWEINE

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : They believe i got x-ray

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : I got banned because they believe i have x-ray.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Well, they must've thought something like ah we got another x-rayer here. Which is totally understandable. Because i bet you guys deal with a lot of x-rayers/exploiters.

What is your explanation of this reason? Nothing, i understand their thoughts about this.

Why should we unban you? I'm an active player, i played on drug-mc in 2016 for the first time. Had a great time back then. me and my friend decided to join again a few days ago.. So i walked thousands of blocks for a good base which worked out. Truth is, i really enjoy playing on this server and im considering to buy a rank soon. I just find it sad that i got banned and i really dont like it. we were really starting to make progress and i got banned for using x ray because some logs said it. Its such a shame for me that i cant play, i mean, its not my life or anything its just i really enjoyed the grind n shit due to lockdown etc.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well, maybe be more careful where i mine i guess i really didnt want to act suspicious or something.

How can we trust you again? Take my word for it thats all i got man.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I appreciate the staff of drug-mc. Allthough we had some differences in chat. nevertheless, i hope you guys take my word for it and my sincere & honest appeal. If i wont get unbanned i accept it, if i do get unbanned i would be glad. But if not, well, it aint a problem ill just wait till i can play again.

Kind regards

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
The logs show you digging into multiple bases directly towards chests, your ban will be staying. make sure your client is removed when you are unbanned.

Am i able to see those logs? cause i dont believe a single thing.
Pretty sure you havent even read the appeal but just instantly denied it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.