Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Ban Appeal - DRECKIGESCHWEINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name DRECKIGESCHWEINE

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: DRECKIGESCHWEINE

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : kanker

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : None

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : None

What is your explanation of this reason? None

Why should we unban you? none

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? none

How can we trust you again? dont

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I find it highly innapropriate that our base coords got leaked. Dont say u guys didnt because u banned my friend this week as well. please translate this next part: Jullie zijn gewoon een server die 't prima doet maar de grootste fout is mensen die homo zijn een staff rank geven. Die vieze valse nicht leest namelijk geen appeals hij denied ze gewoon. hereby, please permban my ip adress so i wont be able to join this SHIT LGBTCANCERQ commmunity. I thought LGBTQ stood for acceptance yet they're even more toxic then anything else.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
DRECKIGESCHWEINE your only base is claimed, meaning it can be seen by anyone with /f map, and anytime someone enters one of your claimed chunks a huge message pops up on their screen saying who it belongs to. No staff member leaked your coords.

Please do not make baseless accusations. If you have actual evidence or concern of staff abusing you can make a player report. I would also suggest you learn how faction servers work before playing on one.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
No need for us to ban you. If you dont want to play on the server that will be your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.