Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Drug-user1305

Drug-user1305

Member Name Drug-user1305

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Windows7lover_nr1

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft server

Staff who banned you : bradderzwld

Staff who dealt with you : idk what that means

Staff who have warned you previously : I just got banned no warns

Reason for ban on record : Farming Hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : That i was a kiddo who was too lazy to earn The missing cash for his faction so he hacked

What is your explanation of this reason? I used a farm hack to afford the completion of my faction
After it raged me how you couldnt craft a hopper

Why should we unban you? I will never do this again and learned my lesson abbout hacking

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i uninstalled the client And cleared my trash can and got my account banned from the website that got it for me

How can we trust you again? I will stop hacking and farm with the help of other hack free way

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? That i saw a guy once who managed to fly using noclip and therefore the anticheat almost did nothing its a little bug i wanted to report

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
As the server economy and wealth is based on farming, the use of farming hacks is considered one of the worst things a player could be doing to cheat. regardless of your admission you are in the wrong you still decided to cheat in this way to begin with, and because of that your ban will not be lifted.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.