In-Game Name: ducky_the_great

Reason for ban x-ray

Length of ban: perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Novaseepa

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? because i was x raying

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i was not thinking on the bad stuff that can happen and i think i should be un banned cause its been a long time i have reflected on my actions and i am very sorry

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will never use it again

How can you ensure we can trust you again? it has been a long time and i am really sorry about the x-ray and i will make sure not use it anymore

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? i am really sorry about me getting banned and i really loved this server so please unban me but have a good rest of your day

ducky_the_great

and i am sorry i have removed the x ray pack from my pc
1651109408306.png

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Appeal Denied

ducky_the_great

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Appeal Denied
ok have a good rest of your day

Latest posts

Members online