Username:

In-Game Name: DynxWasTaken

Reason for ban hacked client - xray proof in logs

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-Game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I think I was banned because I found another person's base underground.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I had seen a dirt block on the surface that hadn't turned to grass so I dug down. I then fell into a ravine that had cobblestone in it so I knew I was in player territory. I dug around in the nearby caves for around 15 minutes until I fell into another ravine with netherrack. It also had a cave system leading to a dirt block in the middle of a stone cave. I then dug in all directions, and up and down and then I saw more dirt above me so I mined it and I saw a player farm. At this point I saw that willifolts had joined the game in chat. I then explored and found a small storage area and smelting area. I set a home there and took some of the important loot. I then got teleported to by willifolts and he killed and banned me. I think I should be unbanned because I found the base from clues and blocks placed by players and not by xraying and finding it. Another reason I think I should be unbanned is because it took me around 30 minutes to actually find the base.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm not sure I can do much to prevent this but I can always bring a friend to try and find and loot a base so they can report me if they think I am suspicious. I am also cool with always being watched or monitored by a person or some type of logs, just to prove that I am legit.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You can trust me because it always takes me a really long time to find bases and I am mostly just at spawn as a cop arresting people. If I do find a base, it normally doesn't even have that much loot or is raided. The one that I had found and got banned for was just a farm and some basic blocks and tools.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I hope you take into account that I don't try and take everything from bases either. I just take a few items that I need and I never grief. Thank you for reading my ban appeal.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You dug straight to 2 bait bases where there would be no evidence on the surface. Appeal denied, come back in a week with your client removed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.