Username:

In-Game Name: Dynex_

Reason for ban Xray logged proof

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-Game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I had found a base yesterday because there was a dirt block I the floor that didn't have grass grown over it.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I found the base from a dirt block without grass on it on the surface and when I broke it there was a huge hole in the ground and then I saw a nametag and dug towards it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I can try to avoid finding bases from indications that I find on the surface or underground which won't make me suspicious for x-ray.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Because I am an active cop that had recently joined, and I love the server so far and there's no reason I would want to cheat or x-ray.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I didn't x-ray and I hope that you see this and unban me!

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
I've re-reviewed the base you raided and although you and your friend's path from the caves into the base was questionable, I am able to confirm that the nametag was visible. In this case, I will remove the ban on you and your friend. As a side note: this was a permanent ban because there already is an Xray ban on your account from 2 and a half months ago. Please bear this in mind. Appeal accepted.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.