Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Ebraptus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebraptus

Member Name Ebraptus

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Ebraptus

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Dox Threats

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : Nope

Reason for ban on record : Dox Attempt because I called the player XannFrank_ by his name,

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I used a players last name

What is your explanation of this reason? There is a man in game named XannFrank_ or something like that and at one point in time had had said his name in chat and I used that to call him by his last name. He may have said it or his friend I am not sure. He didn't say it on the day of banned. At one point someone made fun of his first name and he said something like yeah thats me and laughed about it. And during my process of saying it I did not say his fill name, I only used his last name. And since he or his friend already announced it I assumed it wasn't a deal, I was wrong. I assume there are chat logs and that may be a good place to back up my claims, I do not have a good time frame of when he/his friends said it but I can say it was prob within the last week or two.

Why should we unban you? I did not TRY to doxx this player, I only called him by a name he or someone else already announced. But I do understand how this seems and I completely understand the decision.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Do NOT do that again. Obviously a no no.
And in the future make sure to refrain to usernames ONLY. No more no less.

How can we trust you again? Well, I would rather NOT be banned of course. And obviously seeing that something as simple as this is taken very seriously, I will make sure this does not happen again in the future and will refrain from doing it again.

Also I have been on the server for years now, I am not a religious player but have been on the server for a while. And really I should have understood the rule was more serious and that was legibility my mistake.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I understand the reason for the ban, and obviously it should be taken seriously. Thank you for your consideration. And I understand the severity and will completely understand any verdict.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
I did not TRY to doxx this player, I only called him by a name he or someone else already announced. But I do understand how this seems and I completely understand the decision.

We take Doxxing/DDos extremely seriously, unless you can prove to staff that his name was stated earlier by himself or another, which by looking at logs does not seem to have happened, you will remain banned.

Last edited:

Ebraptus

I do not have access to logs, this is an impossible task for me.
But I'm sure with a short look at the logs you could see that he has stated it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.