Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Eggmancan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggmancan

Member Name Eggmancan

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Eggmancan

Length of Ban: eternity

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm ban

Staff who banned you : parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : no one really I mean I guess parcheesi15 because he banned me

Staff who have warned you previously : I was warned for other stuff but not doxxing

Reason for ban on record : I was banned for doxxing

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I said this one guys name was Owen Gannon and the admins assumed I doxxed that player.

What is your explanation of this reason? I don't know how to dox, at all. I barely could install this game. Owen Gannon is the name of some kid from my school who Is very annoying. me and my friends realized this bluemushies guy sounds exactly like him so we called him Owen. I never doxxed him It was just an inside joke between me and my friends in discord.

Why should we unban you? You should unban because I didn't dox anyone and that's why I was banned. there is no reason for me to be banned when I never doxxed anyone it was just an inside joke his name isn't Owen Gannon ask him. I don't even know his real name!! sorry for all the confusion but he just reminded me of a kid from my school.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't call people by fake names because I see how that can make it look like I doxxed someone. Ill be less of a prick in chat too.

How can we trust you again? if I get unbanned you can trust me because I grinded hard and I really don't wanna get banned again so I won't pull anything like this again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? sorry for the confusion guys this is my fault I don't even blame you for banning me I would've too it honestly looked like I did. also had to ask my buds what doxxing means so I hope y'all believe me when I say he's not Owen Gannon. Owen goes to my school and he's not (at least for all I know) Bluemushies.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
We take Dox threats on the server very seriously and do not allow this type of behavior, even if you are joking with friends. Please take more care in the future to ensure this does not happen again. Your ban will be lifted, but you will remain tempmuted for 1 week.

Appeal Accepted

Eggmancan

ok but like I didn't say anything about doxxing I just called him Owen. no problem thank you for the unban I just thought it was a little aggressive. understandable that its serious it is.
thank you for the unban

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
ok but like I didn't say anything about doxxing I just called him Owen. no problem thank you for the unban I just thought it was a little aggressive. understandable that its serious it is.
thank you for the unban

Just to further clear something up - like Parch mentioned. For situations such as these, we have a system of act first, investigate after. If there is a chance that someone is getting doxxed or in any other way physically affected, we want to prevent that behaviour as quickly as physically possible, and then deal with it in an appeal - which is a much calmer environment.

It's situations like these which display just how valuable our ban appeals system is, and how much every other server's pales in comparison. Most other servers out there, especially in our genre do not have publicly visible appeals. Today, we made a mistake - we corrected it, and we can move on. Players will always be able to see our appeals, as it's a critical tool in building trust in our community.

Thanks for choosing MCDrugs,
If you have any feedback about this situation or the server in general, I recommend filling out our 2020 feedback form below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...i9CLA6ka-6V1K_Oglgyx_L2Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online