Reason for ban Farming as a cop

Length of ban: 1 day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you GoodChum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names GoodChum_

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Farming as a cop

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I didnt realize i couldnt farm as a cop its really hard to understand certain rules on the server because of all the external sites you have to go to and i had just started to be a cop

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I tried to leave the cops and i apologized for farming as a cop as i didnt know and he just bans me. He doesnt tell me hes gonna ban me all he says is thats a demote. whatever that means but if anything he could of just warned me and told me how to leave the cops instead of being absurd and banning me without even saying he is gonna ban me.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I didn't know that was a rule but now i do

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I think goodchum shouldnt go around banning people as he feels i understand i broke a rule but theres always warnings and he didnt even give me a warning. I apologized and asked how to leave the cops and he just straight up bans me.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
Not knowing a rule isnt our problem its yours, it clearly says on our rule page 5 which can be found in game with /rules 5 https://gyazo.com/f20ecf59311618cea3cc2f9f51e7c56b "Under any circumstances, you may not own a farm

Saying "oh ill just resign then" isnt something that works. I do not have to tell you i'm going to ban you its clearly listed in https://mc-drugs.com/wiki/Police that breaking any cop rule is grounds for a demotion and ban. You not reading them or asking where the rules our isnt our problem its yours.

EightGrams

I mean fine go ahead be a dick about it but no one is going to open up 100 wiki pages just to read every single rule of the servers not everyone has good running computers to be doing that on. You could of just given me the warning but the fact that you just show up ask me what my farm was for as and i asked to farm why and you told me that i couldnt farm as a cop i was going to just resign but you decided to ban me.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
All you had to do was do /rules 5 in game which the server tells you to do when you enroll. Breaking a rule then saying "oh ill just not do it anymore" is the same as cheating and being caught and saying "ill just turn off the cheat", expecting that to be your punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.