Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Electrominecraft

Member Name Electrominecraft

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Electrominecraft

Length of Ban: banned on July 11, 2020, 13:52 till July 12, 2020, 13:52

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Potions on Duty

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum_

Staff who have warned you previously : GoodChum_

Reason for ban on record : Potions on duty

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the admins thought i was Using potions on duty

What is your explanation of this reason? I think i got banned for using potions on duty

Why should we unban you? I think you should unban me because i find it harsh that i need to wait about 9 months and 21 days till i can be police agian. and i didn't even get a single warning before i got banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will try to memerize rule 4 and 5 so it wont happen agian

How can we trust you again? I think you should trust me agian beacuse i have learnt my lesson and if i didnt learn my lesson then you can ban me next time i break rule 4 or 5 and deny all my appeals

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope you understand that i made a mistake and you can trust me that i wont do it agian

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Accepted
Just so you understand you were not given a warning originally because your warning was reading the rules which at the time you did not do. I will allow you to become a cop again however, if you break cop rules again I will be banning you for 3 days instead of the normal 1 day ban and demote.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.