Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Denied Ban Appeal - Elliot Carmichael

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Elliot Carmichael, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Elliot Carmichael

Elliot Carmichael New Member

Member Name Elliot Carmichael

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
    These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: shadowninjakick

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Mine craft temp ban

Staff who banned you : Novaseepa

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Mining straight and getting lots of ores
    I think he thought i was xraying ores to get op

What is your explanation of this reason? I needed iron

Why should we unban you? I did nothing and i play on here with my brother all The time And was accused of xraying??

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?

How can we trust you again? I should have never lost your trust ive done nothing bad

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please understand that i was simply mining and was getting lucky
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  2. NovaSeepa

NovaSeepa Admin Staff Member Admin MVP++

You were banned because I watched you dig through a wall to a base you could not have known was there, and while you were inside the base you dug straight down to a chest hidden in the floor.

Appeal denied.
  3. Elliot Carmichael

Elliot Carmichael New Member

I always check multiple spots for hidden chests and i was digging through a mountain for ores and coal
  4. NovaSeepa

NovaSeepa Admin Staff Member Admin MVP++

Myself an another admin reviewed the evidence and what you're saying is simply not true. You built up the mountain until you were perfectly in-line with the chests in the base, and dug straight to them. I was watching you do the raid the whole time and you did not check anywhere else for hidden chests except the one corner where the actually was one. When your ban is up come back without your hacked client.