Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Elliot Keefer

Elliot Keefer

Member Name Elliot Keefer

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: burnt_ice1

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : IDK/minecraft perm ban

Staff who banned you : GoodChum

Staff who dealt with you : ?

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : alt of thomhagen

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought I was an alternate account of an account that is banned, thomhagen.

What is your explanation of this reason? It was an account that I used a while ago using an alt generator for a server that I play with my friends because my accounts authentication servers were down and I couldn't log on to any server. More recently, I tried logging onto MCDrugs with it bc I couldn't log onto it with my own account and was testing to see if something was wrong with my computer or just my account or something else. When I saw that the account was banned, I tried a different alt, but I was then banned with those because they were, "alts of thomhagen," which I'm assuming the admins did from ip tracing or something.

Why should we unban you? I messed up without realizing I messed up and I just want to play minecraft with my friends or at least just give them my stuff and money.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not use that alt account for anything in the future, along with any other alts or alt generator.

How can we trust you again? Because I just want to have fun on the server and I didn't realize that I did something wrong. I was just trying to test an issue that I was having.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If you unban me, thank you very much. If not, that sucks, but I'll have learned my lesson for anything else that I play on. Thank you for your time.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Accepted
If you are caught again on other ips your ban will be reinstated. and in the future you could just ask in the server discord if there is issues with login servers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.