Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - EmilioCavalli

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilioCavalli

Member Name EmilioCavalli

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Emilio Cavalli

Length of Ban: Permanentley

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : jrd3044

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa, I don't recall who else was on TS3

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Wasting staff time + Lying to staff

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Spamming chat on my alt, then getting on my main and claiming the alt was my gf and wasting staffs time/lying to staff

What is your explanation of this reason? Just trying to have a good chuckle, me and my friends were being raided and we were requesting an admin or something to us and General whoever it was in the chat told us to submit some report or something but it was too late, and being the little sped I am I tried to mess with him a little by going on my alt and spamming the chat. After the fact, however, I realized my "good chuckle" was not a good chuckle for everyone and wasted peoples time, and for that I am sorry.

Why should we unban you? I have only just started on this server and, though I understand I pissed the staff off and what I did was wrong, if you are willing to give me another chance, I am ready to become a better member of this server and strive to make the server a better community and to teach others through my mistakes

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Don't try lying or pissing off the admins, and not using my alt on this server. I assure you, if on the off chacne I get banned, I will not spam or waste anyone's time.

How can we trust you again? If this does happen again then just ban me permanently, I myself am not one for bull-shiting so if this situation or something similar does happen again just permanently ban me.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am truly sorry for the disturbance I have caused and would like to apologize to everyone in the Teamspeak who was there when I tried weaseling out of the situation. Though it may not sound like it, I would love to join back in the server and grind some factions out with a few buddies. I hope you understand my sincerity and believe I can make this server a greater place for everyone.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I will shorten the ban to 2 more days. This will make the ban 5 days total as you are already on your 3rd day.

Regards,
Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.