Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - enzozxcc

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzozxcc

Member Name enzozxcc

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: enzozxcc

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temporary ban

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum_

Staff who have warned you previously : No warning

Reason for ban on record : Apparently i've been using Freecam Hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I raided a base as i was mining a mineshaft.

What is your explanation of this reason? I raided a base as i was mining down for diamonds, i asked the chat for the diamond cordinates and happened to found a mineshaft. And found a obsidian base directly beside it, Of course i would raid the base as it is directly below the mineshaft as i was finding for diamonds to sell.

Why should we unban you? I was not using Freecam or ANY hack clients. I must have gotten reported as the players i raided was extremely salty towards me, i am certain that i didnt have freecam on or anything like that. I play as a clean player, no cheats or event a third party client used.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Try to raid less bases i guess, i wasnt using any hacked clients AT ALL.

How can we trust you again? I dont know how to answer this to be very honest, but i didnt use any clients or anything like that

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I really hope you see it in my account, i wasnt hacking or what so ever, and resolve this matter asap thank you.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
for one thing the tunnel you made into that was was from the surface directly into the base. As well, you were banned because i caught you using freecam in spawn. You can return in 7 days with your client removed.

enzozxcc

It was just beside a river, i tried mining to find for stuff and i even asked the chat for the cordinates of diamonds

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
having asked in chat for things doesnt change the fact you dug directly into the base.

enzozxcc

I literally could see name tags from my friend base near it so i figured it would be near, if every raid results in someone getting banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.