Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Eric Killian

Eric Killian

Member Name Eric Killian

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Skerik

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Doesn't say, given its a 24hr ban I imagine temp banned

Staff who banned you : GlucoseDaddy

Staff who dealt with you : GlucoseDaddy

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Planting Drugs on Players

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : He believes I was planting drugs on random people so they would get caught

What is your explanation of this reason? This is false literally I was giving my friends cocaine and we were in call doing it in front of him as a joke, they then testified to this and Glucose told them to tell me to appeal it here. Kinda cringe that he banned me with no warning or ask for explanation

Why should we unban you? Because I literally did not break the rules i didnt "plant" anybody it isnt against the rules to give drugs to friends with consent in call.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess I won't do that as a joke again bc he didn't realise we were all in call cause they were new players

How can we trust you again? Because I did nothing against the rules and it was an unfair ban, and I won't do it again so no one mistakes it for that

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please unban me now my friends are playing without me and I don't get much free time to play with them I did nothing wrong.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
You've been unbanned, please be careful in the future when doing this as it can be taken the wrong way.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.