Username:

In-Game Name: es_lax

Reason for ban Hacked Client

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I raided someones house but I wasn't employed by them. They were just a random person and I found their base.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I never did anything against the rules. I wasn't employed by the owner. I found their base fairly.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't raid anyone's base.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You can track my where abouts!

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I didn't realizing raiding could get you banned. I was told that was allowed. I'm sorry to break the rules.

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Raiding is allowed, xraying bases is not. You dug stairs directly into the base, and then proceeded to dig directly into the rooms with chests and valubles despite there being paths within the base you could have taken. Appeal denied, see you in 7 days.

es_lax

I promise I didn't X-ray the base. If there's a way you can check, can you do that? It'll show I didn't use any hacks or anything like that. I was digging down attempting to make another base when I found the base I raided. If I could see the base already I would've just dug straight down, instead, I was making a staircase. There were chests everywhere and I just went throughout the entire base and collected everything and then teleported back to my first home. I even mined all the crops too. I wasn't using xraying!

es_lax

I also made a pathway back to that base with cobblestone so I could find it again. If I used X-rays I wouldn't have needed that pathway!

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
After re-investigating your logs as well as your logs in other worlds I can confirm your appeal is valid. I apologise for the mistake and will unban you momentarily

Latest posts

Members online