Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - falke berg

falke berg

Member Name falke berg

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: kurwus_

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : idk what that means

Staff who banned you : bradderzwld

Staff who dealt with you : noone said anything to me i just got banned

Staff who have warned you previously : noone

Reason for ban on record : DDOS Threats

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : idk i think i got banned for saying a joke

What is your explanation of this reason? i said ¨if i get arrested one more time im crashing the server Jk lmao¨ and then like 10 sec after i get banned perm

Why should we unban you? i dont think you should unban me but i think you guys should not make my ban perm but insted like 19 days or sum bc i think bc i made a joke plus i said JK i shouldnt be perm banned maybe it was offensive to him/her idk..

but please make my ban not permanent

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? first of i wont joke around i wont say stuff like that and i wont even type in chat if it isnt important

How can we trust you again? im not sure but i see you always have staff on so they would be able to see chat and if isay something im not supposed too:

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? the only thing is that ive been in the forum and seen people get Perm banned for harmless things so maybe dont perm ban but like 30 day ban or sum. oh btw if youre confused on my writing it might be bc im from denmark and not england or the Usa or sum: but Have a Great night. :)

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Accepted
I will accept this appeal as long as you understand that we take any sort of DDOS or Dox threat seriously regardless of context, and that you will be permed again if you make another such joke. As well, in the future don't try and underplay what you said by adding a "Jk Lmao"

upload_2021-2-2_11-40-10.png

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.