Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - FaLseXD

FaLseXD

Member Name FaLseXD

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: FaLseXD

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft perm ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : sorry i dont know what you mean by this

Staff who have warned you previously : Freed0mMC-temp ban | JGC1999-mute | lrlabiche-spam

Reason for ban on record : Xraying both times ( first time i WAS xraying but that was ages ago)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : the admins thought i was xraying or smthg.

What is your explanation of this reason? i found some random xrayed base decided to check it out then saw tehre names through the walls turns out they were in a diff base and i got banned for xraying wehn i got on after yesterdays raid ( i logged off afrer the raid)

Why should we unban you? So I found someones hole down to a base and dug down to check it out then saw 2 name tags wheilst in the base through the walls and then tp'ed Santasmeat in to help and then BeeSting12 msged me "how u find our base?" i said someone xrayed a base next to urs and i saw ur name through the walls i then went out of the base since i saw another name jedda or somthing so i mine to that name kill them but they wernt apart of that group i found then mine back to the base in a random direction got back in went invis then went to my base then got off then got banned. thank you and sorry for my previous actions

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will not go down to xrayed bases and i will not use optifine on MCdrugs

How can we trust you again? i am an active player and i really like the server and enjoy it alot.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? im sorry and good luck and great job with the server if i stay banned i will still have your server in mind of cool servers and good luck have fun stay safe.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
You were not banned for raiding the base with the players in it.
You are banned for the multiple bases that you dug straight down to where there chests were.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.