Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - FamineMC

FamineMC

Member Name FamineMC

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Cythekid

Length of Ban: Blacklist

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Blacklist

Staff who banned you : InfamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : InfamousAge

Staff who have warned you previously : InfamousAge

Reason for ban on record : "blacklisted player"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : im almost sure it was for hacking but that was about 3 years ago so i could be mistaken

What is your explanation of this reason? I was cheating and i regret it but i didnt think i would be blacklisted

Why should we unban you? Because i miss the server and its been 3 years and i would like to play again

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wont hack and ill just play the server regularly like everyone else.

How can we trust you again? By unblacklisting me and see if i make any more mistakes or break any more rules.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please un blacklist its been 3 years and i think a blacklist for hacking is too far.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
I've decided to accept this appeal, due to the length and the nature of the ban. However, if you're caught breaking any rules on MCD even those not related to your previous ban, you will be permanently banned again. Appeal Accepted

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.